Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Zappa. Frank - Dance Me This (2015)

The 43rd and final album from this artist from USA.

Frank Zappa did the guitar and synclavier.

He had help from three Siberian throat singers.

Frank Zappa had passed on in 1993. The years that followed witnessed a flood of albums with archive material. 

The quality control was very poor at the end and Dance Me This is taken from the bottom of the barrel. 

The only news here is the Siberian throat singers and they and the music around them is half-decent. The rest of these thirty odd minutes is very poor.

.... And so ends my reviews of his albums. Albums who includes some good stuff inbetween some pretty poor efforts. I think I will conlude by saying that Frank Zappa had a big personality but whose discography were not living up to his personality. I am not one of his millions of fans. Nevertheless, he has my respect.

1.5 points



No comments:

Post a Comment