Friday, February 10, 2023

L'Impero Delle Ombre - L'Impero Delle Ombre (2004)

The debut album from this band from Italy.

The band was a quintet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

I got this album presented to me as a this year re-release of the 2004 album. I have yet to find any evidence for it and that dawned on me while I was well into the listening sessions.

The band has released three albums. The second one in 2010 and the third one in 2020.

I reviewed their second album I Compagni Di Baal and was not particular impressed. Doomy heavy metal.

The band delivers indeed metal somewhere between doom and heavy metal. More towards doom metal. There are also some hints of progressive rock in their music.

The sound is good. The vocals are acceptable and the music on this forty-sevent minutes long album is OK and not offensive.

The result is a decent album and just that.

2 points




No comments:

Post a Comment