Monday, January 29, 2024

Connect The Circle - Blinded By The Violence (2023)


The third album from this band from Norway.

The band is a quartet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars and vocals.

This band has released their three albums on their own label and has been flying under my radar until someone adviced me that this album is pretty progressive.

They were wrong, I found out after half an hour into this album. Nevertheless, I decided to get on with some more listening sessions and then publishing a review.

The music is more or less pretty standard modern heavy metal. Power metal, I think is the right label here.

Yes, there is some prog here. Ditto for stoner too.

The vocals is good and the music is pretty catchy.

This album should give the band a solid breakthrough in the heavy and power metal scene. I am not won over due to not being a fan of those two genres. Nevertheless, this is a decent to good album.

2.5 points



No comments:

Post a Comment