Saturday, July 22, 2023

Fall Of The Albatross - Rite (2023)

The fourth album from this band from USA.

The band is a quartet with a lineup of drums, bass and guitars.

I got this album and a request to review it for this blog. Hence, I am cracking on with the task.

I have yet to hear their first three albums. Tagged as math rock, I think I will bypass these three albums too. 

Math rock is what we get here. Take some post-metal and add in some jazz. We get math rock and we get this half an hour long album.

There is a lot of harsh, death metal like guitars and some speed metal like runs inbetween some more jazzy, half-acoustic guitars.

There is a lot of dissonance and disharmony in their music. The riffs is pretty good though and this is a decent enough album.

Math rock fans should check out this album.

2 points



No comments:

Post a Comment