Friday, May 13, 2022

Relayer - The Teething Fashion (1996)

The second album from this US band.

The band was a quintet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

This band should not be confused with the other band named Relayer whose only album I reviewed last week. 

The Relayer whose second album I am now reviewing, has so far released six albums. I reviewed their third album around ten years ago and did not rate it.

Their music is a mix of early English neo-prog and US symphonic prog.

On paper, this sounds good. Very good.

The vocals on this album is pretty dire/bad and the musicians does not really impress me either.

The music is decent enough but that is the best thing I can say about this fifty minutes long album.

It is not an album that shines brightly.

2 points



No comments:

Post a Comment