Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Ozric Tentacles - Space for the Earth (2020)

The 21st album from this band from England.

The band is now a trio with a lineup of drums, guitars, synths and programming.

Some guests has added percussion, flute, drums and synths.

As I am writing this review, this is the latest album from this band from Brighton. I think they are in studio again, though. If that is the case, I will happily get their new album. 

The music is again space rock. Space rock with some acoustic guitars and some African rhythm added too. There is a lot of electronica as per usual. The mix of space rock and electronica is the genre this band has single handed created over these twenty-one albums and many decades of hard work.

Space For The Earth is also pretty laid back and the various melodies gets space to breathe and grow on the listener.

The result is another very good album from a band I have learned to respect and then love during my reviews of most of their studio albums. It is a journey I highly recommend.

This album is one of their better albums.

3.5 points



No comments:

Post a Comment