Saturday, July 29, 2023

Yawning Man - Long Walk of the Navajo (2023)

The fifth album from this band from USA.

The band is a trio with a lineup of drums, bass and guitars.

My so far only meeting with the guys in this band was when they did an album under the Yawning Sun name together with another band. That was a good desert rock album.

I should really check out Yawning Man now.... I really should.

Forty minutes divided on three songs. This is some long compositions. The music is a mix of stoner rock, post-rock and space rock.

The guitars are the main melody making instrument and the guitarist does a good job. 

These three compositions are good and makes me yearn for more albums from this band. I need to check them out.

This album is a good example of how good spaced out stoner and post rock sounds.

3 points



No comments:

Post a Comment