Friday, June 3, 2022

Find Me - Lightning In A Bottle (2022)

The fourth album from this trans - atlantic band.

The band is a quintet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

This is my first meeting with this band.

I am not a big fan of the record label Frontiers and their many albums and projects in the progressive metal and AOR genre. I am not a fan of AOR and progressive metal.... full stop.

But this one showed up and I decided to give it a chance.

We are in the progressive metal genre. Melodic and sugary sweet progressive metal, that is.

Vocals are a bit over the top and the hooks and riffs are very poppy. Teenybopper at worst.

The music is decent enough with some decent to good guitar solos. They are the saving grace on this album. I am not won over by this band.

2 points

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment