Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Enid. The - Aerie Faerie Nonsense (1977)

The third album from this British band.

The band was a sextet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, keyboards and flute.

The band has gone totally symphony on this album. It is a piece of classical music, in other words.

It is performed with bass, drums.... the instruments listed above. 

It is still a piece of classical music and I am not that eager to review pieces of classical music. I have never really understood the urge for rock bands to make classical music.

This forty minutes long album is not too bad though. There are some good pieces of music on this album.

Nevertheless, there are also some barely decent music here too and I am not overly impressed by this album. I am in a minority here, I can read from other reviews.

It is still an album well worth checking out.

2.5 points



No comments:

Post a Comment