Friday, October 7, 2022

Via Dolorosa - Eclipse (2004)

The second album from this band from Mexico.

The band was a quintet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

I got two albums from this band kicking around in my to-review list and they have been on that list for far too long. So it is about time to review them. The other review will be published next week.

The band is unfortunate not one of the many good progressive rock bands from this vast country.

What we get instead is some sort of gothic metal.

The Spanish vocals sets the band and this album a bit a part from this overcrowded goth metal scene. The vocals are pretty decent, btw.

The music is not particular heavy or hard. It has some progressive rock influences. 

The quality is half-decent and I am not impressed. I am not sure if I can even recommend this album to anyone. Some bats in a cave may like this album.

1.5 points

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment