Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Amarok - The Storm (2019)

The fifth album from this band from Poland.

The band is a one man band with Michal Wojtas doing the programming, synths, piano, vocals and guitars.

Three guests are doing percussion, drums and backing vocals.

I liked their first four albums and was looking forward to hear more from them. I got their brand new one and also picked up this album too so I could review both of them.

We get seventy-two minutes here. That is sixty minutes of mindless ambient music with some meaning but also pretty bad music. 

The last twelve music gives us some pretty bad poppy prog rock.

There is no excuses here. This album is indeed a turkey and it has been send by express mail to my turkey yard so it can enjoy the life with the other turkeys that has crossed my path.

Avoid.

1 point.



No comments:

Post a Comment