Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Phish - Big Boat (2016)

The 17th album from this US band.

The band is a quartet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

They had help from numerous guests who added keyboards, strings and woodwinds.

This is my first meeting with this band and probably the only meeting too.

This is not really my kind of music as I find it a bit dull.

In other words, I am not a fan of party fueled rock music.

This is really party rock'n'roll with a youth feeling. Just like these days Glastonbury and rock festivals.

The songs are catchy and slightly teenyboppers. There are also some woodwinds dominated songs who takes this album towards soul like rock and pop music.

There is not many interesting details here although the music is not bad at all.

This is a decent enough album but nothing for me and nothing really for progheads. 

2 points

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment