Thursday, April 14, 2022

Naxatras - IV (2022)

The fourth album from this band from Greece.

The band is a quartet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, synths, keyboards and vocals.

A female vocalist also added her vocals on some tracks.

I have not heard about this band before. The album dumped into my email as an attachment and I downloaded it for reviews.

The band is a psych/space rock band, according to ProgArchives. This is indeed the case.

There is a lot of standard rock here too. But the more interesting parts, the majority of the album, gives us psych rock from the 1990s. 

Let me conclude that this album is a mix of Art Rock and psych rock.

The quality during these fifty minutes of music is good. The vocals is good and the music is both intellectual and charming.

Me think I should check out their first three albums too.

3 points



No comments:

Post a Comment