Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Tram - Tram (2023)

The debut album from this band from Great Britain.

The band is a quintet with a lineup of electronics, guitars and vocals. 

I got this album sent to me and I am always trying to review the very few albums I get for free unless they are not suitable for this blog.

This album is barely suitable. Hence this review.

The music is mix of electronica and psych rock. There are some proper songs structures here and some decent guitars. 

The vocals is also pretty good throughout.

The electronica is pretty dominant here and the listener gets the feeling that most of the album has been done on a computer and not by real instruments. I am not even sure if the guitars are real.

There is a lot of samples and spoken words over some ambient music too.

The result is not too bad. There are some decent stuff here. It is not an album I would recommend to progheads.

1.5 points

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment