Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Ixthuluh - No Money For A Radio (1979)

The second album from this Austrian band.

The band was a quartet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, guitars, saxophone, flute and vocals.

A trio of guests added percussion, bass, guitars and vocals.

I have a handful of albums from this band I thought were proper studio albums. When I lined them up for reviews, it turned out that they were all studio recordings and outtakes cobbled together into five or even six albums. I do not have their sixth albums. I normally never review albums like this, but I decided to proceed anyway.

This album is a mix of pretty much half decent to bad outtakes from recording sessions during two years.

The music is spaced out jazz with some blues.

The quality is poor and this is therefore a turkey.

Avoid.

1 point



No comments:

Post a Comment