Thursday, April 6, 2023

Karaba - All High Ways (2022)

The fourth album from this band from Germany.

The band is a quartet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars and keyboards.

I have never heard about this band before. But based on All High Ways, I think I will purchase their first three albums too.

The music here is jazz/fusion.

Their take on fusion reminds me alot about Weather Report and Embryo.

The band creates distortions and almost organ sounds with the keyboards and the keyboard player does a great job on his instrument.

The guitars, bass and drums does a good job too.

The music is very good throughout this album and this makes this one of the better fusion albums I have heard for some time. I need to get their first three albums...

3.5 points



No comments:

Post a Comment