Thursday, September 29, 2022

Psicolorama - Momo (2014)

The debut album from this band from Spain.

The band is a one-man-band where the artist calls himself the same as the band name. A name I do not think is his birthname. He did the programmings, guitars, bass and keyboards here.

I got the first three albums and put them up for review this year. I also found the Bandcamp page with the other ten plus albums as name-your-price albums. Hence, I will review the ten plus albums now and these will run into next year. 

A nice surprise and one that has made my day.

The music on this album is pretty ambient psych rock with some space rock too.

The first half an hour is pretty dynamic with some good ideas. The last half sees the album fizzle out into nothing.

The result is only a half decent album. It is the debut album and I sincerely hope the other albums are much better than this album.

1.5 points



No comments:

Post a Comment